Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

ff 3

Time For Friday!  I am SO ready for the WEEKEND!

Here we have two different memes for Friday....

This week's question is posed by

Bonnie @ Hands and Home

Q: Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life?

A:  One that changed of influenced my life... and my reading?  Tough question.  I have always loved reading.  Dr. Seuss and Friends, and the Charlie Brown Dictionary were part of my very early memories.  'Are You There, God, It's Me, Margaret,' would be from junior high age.  But I really remember books starting in high school, such as, 'Diary of a Young Girl' by Anne Frank totally affected me.  T.H. White's 'Once and Future King' turned me on to fantasy novels and a huge kick I had for anything King Arthur and Knights of the Round Table! 

Then we have... 

Crazy for Books

Q: What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?

A:  Definitely Not Mr Darcy by Karen Doornebos.  Not due out until Sept 6th of this year... but this sounds hilarious and quite a bit of fun too!

What about you?  Books that affected you?  A book you cannot WAIT for!?!

To find more blogs that do this thing... 'Read More'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...