Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

gird your loins...

...the A to Z Challenge is coming!


This is when your host will have strange and esoteric posting every day (but Sundays) in April with a different letter of the alphabet.

Most people pick themes... and I say "Blah" to themes.  I go where the wind takes me (and it's pretty windy in our little city in the Spring Time). I thought of maybe finishing my story this way - tying together Camp NaNoWriMo with the A to Z Challenge... but it would be starting in the middle of the story, the reader would be completely lost, and ... who knows. I might do a bit of that.

If you want...you can see the craziness here from last year's attempt!

So... Here we go (in 3 days and several hours) I will be waxing Poetic, or Prosaic, or Titillatingly for the month of April.  I hope you enjoy my randomness, as it's always fun to try something different, and to challenge yourself to do something wacky like this!

See you in April!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...