Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten 2014 Summer Reading

Wow...Have I ever been absent!  First year teacher (in 10 years!) kind of put a kink in the works.  But guess what?!? 
photo cred

            It's 
              SUMMER 
                          TIME!!







So...what does one do when they have Summer Vacay?!  READ! 
 Here's what is on my LIST for Summer 2014!

1. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller - Title too cute to pass up!  Looks awesome!

2.  The One by Kiera Cass - What will America do?  Will she choose Maxon or Aspen?!

3.  Possession by A.S. Byatt - OMG - this has been on my shelf WAY too looongg!

4.  Skinny B*tch Gets Hitched by Kim Barnouin - Love the title - never read any of the others, but this looks great!

5.  My Summer in Europe by Marilyn Bryant - I miss Europe - this might be the perfect fix!

6.  The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper - How doesn't love a good cupcake... I do and hope that this book has something about cupcakes in it!

7.  Keep Your Mouth Shut and Wear Beige by Kathleen Gilles Seidel - Funny title, and also is for one of my bookish challenges!

8.  The Orchid Affair by Lauren Willig - Delivered and Signed by author... and I want to see what's happening with Eloise!

9.  Attempting Elizabeth by Jessica Grey - Long ago, under a dark England sky, I read the Short for this in the Jane Austen-esque contest.  It is now a full fledged story and I can't wait to read it!

10.  Mansfield Park by Jane Austen - the ONLY Jane Austen I have not yet read!

What's on your list?  Would love to hear about it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...